Friday, December 19, 2008

#3 - Anita Blonde



Anita Blonde is a foreign born starlet (Hungary) who I don't believe appeared in any "American" films. She did however have an all-too-short career making films with the likes of Marc Dorcel, and Private before exiting the business around 2001. In my opinion she was the most most exquisite combination of beauty and body that ever appeared in adult films. She had long legs, a more than ample busom, and a face that was almost disturbing in its perfection.

It will always defy my comprehension why someone that looked like that, and had that body could do adult film work. I'm not knocking the job, I clearly think it's a nice service they provide, but in my mind she is just head and shoulders above anyone else that ever appeared in adult flicks. The only reason she's not number 1 is because virtually all of her movies are in a different language.

It isn't the worst thing ever, but since they are plot based films it's kind of off-putting to not know what they are saying most of the time. Perhaps I should have learned French.....

Even with her relatively short career Anita Blonde has plenty of scenes you can find and movies you can still purchase with ease. She was easily one of the most popular stars of the new millenium.

Favorite Film:

The Obsession of Laure

Least Favorite:

None


0 comments: