Friday, December 19, 2008

#9 - Taija Rae


Taija Rae was probably the cutest adult film star in the 80's. She seemed to be graced with just enough "baby fat" to keep from being called skinny, or overweight. She had a nice medium sized chest, and a perky behind that I always found pleasing. She did have a brief spell where she was a "hard body", which I think was in the mid-1980's, but I wouldn't characterize that as the high point in her career. At that point most of the films were being shot for video, and the genre was at it's low point historically.

She also worked during those odd mid-80's "glam years" where too much make-up and awful hair was the style of the day. I guess that was the 80's though, with leg-warmers and pseudo-punk pink highlights, but whenever I saw her in those outfits I always longed for the old Taija. She was still hot, but it's just a bizarre look into 80's fashion and weirdness. I can only hope drugs played a part in the awful choices in style back then.

Regardless of those minor blips Taija was a great performer, and liked to play the bad girl, or conniver fairly often. She had a few roles that placed her as ditz, but she had a nice comedic touch, and was a pretty decent actor.

Favorite Movie:

Good Girl, Bad Girl

Least Favorite:

Dr. Penetration

0 comments: